Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here I go..

I have always wanted to start my own blog, to share my interests, passions and my thoughts. I love reading, especially books by Sandilyan, Kalki, Lakshmi and many others including my all time favorite Ramanichandran. I also love listening to music and watching movies. Being raised as a traditional tamil girl from the Jaffna penninsula, I have a passion for cooking. In the new world where everything can be found pre-packaged, I hope to share my favorite recipes that require a bit more than water and packaged contents. There are a very few around me that share similar interests, so I hope through this blog I can share my views to those that share similar interests.

Mithra

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogs. Your passion and taste of Tamil music, especially the lyrics shows that you have untapped pontential of a poet. Have you ever written any poems? If not, try; the creative person in you is waiting for an auspicious outing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world. Hope to see more of your own creation.

    ReplyDelete